Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 27.11.2008, 18:30
VEB VEB вне форума

По умолчанию More than that

Цитата:
The above comments made clear to me, however, that there are many other reasons to train, benefits that go beyond achieving a practical skill level .... it can help the practioner to develop self-awareness, and the training process itself can be enjoyable, challenging and sociable, as well as doing much to promote one's general health and sense of well-being.
Personally I start to feel nowadays that the ILiqChuan principles are quite universal and can be obesrved everywhere in the real world.

E.g., the current economic crisis - world economy "did not feel it limits" and moved in a way "that broke it's structure". It did not absorb where it should, and did not push at some other places.

Very same is true for any business or a person not necessarily in relation to ILC itself - to every aspect of our lives that we have.

I only wish I could easily find other sifus like Chin for other aspects of life. Masters that shows highest level of knowing an aspect of reality, having a proven methodology to pass it to students, and who know/can direct students to what is important for them at each moment in time.

I also wish there were such sifus for things like world economies, environmental problems, etc.

Последний раз редактировалось VEB, 27.11.2008 в 18:32. Причина: small typing erros