Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02.12.2008, 22:56
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
I see, I guess it's also a very common problem. Even if there are some people to do training with, these people might be of much lower level in skills, so they might provide very few opportunities for being educated by them.
well, again, i think that depends on your own skill level. Sifu often says "don't think that you know. once you think you know you quit (looking into the material). you should be in the state that you are learning all the time."

for myself, i find that i can still get some decent training in as long as the other person is capable of at least spinning smoothly. in fact i find it very good training in that it really requires you to look into the various spins and the energies of "north, east south west etc."

for instance, it really shows you how tough it is to maintain fullness throughout the spin if your opponent isn't giving you the right energy to begin with. in other words, it's tough to maintain fullness from east to south (spinning outside to in) if your partner isn't actively trying to close you.

but if they lack the coordination to even just spin then it's very tough to do much because you have to keep stopping to correct them on even the most basic aspects.