Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05.03.2009, 05:22
Bmeeks0 Bmeeks0 вне форума

Цитата:
but the thing about that is, even if someone can do a certain posture in real time, from an ILC perspective, that's still "rubbish". (IMO)

there's two reasons;
  1. using a specific technique is based on intent, or another way of saying is that the person intends for their move to look a specific way, and that's not the same as just harmonizing with the conditions to perform the APPROPRIATE action.
  2. even if you have a high level of ability to flow and feed, and so you can manipulate the opponent into a position the you can execute a given technique, that's still not the ILC way, which is the "art of offense". when the opening is there you just take it. you don't need to do anything fancy, which might take a few moves to "set up".
I wasn't trying to say that a person should do a move from the form or whatever. I meant "see it" meaning the... flavor... of it. Does that make sense? I would never do a tai chi form move no matter how much more skilled I am than my opponent. I would be able to act without creating resistance or force between myself and the opponent. And that would have Tai Chi-ishness to it. Same as what you say, when the opportunity presents itself you act on it.