I Liq Chuan International Fourm

Вернуться   I Liq Chuan International Fourm > Iliqchuan in the World > Main Forum

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 28.11.2007, 03:10
Vatican Vatican вне форума

Отправить сообщение для Vatican с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Sigong's workshop in Russia November-2007. Impressions.

First of all, Thank you, Sigong for coming, conducting this workshop, feeding us with the energy and giving us lots of things to work on.
The whole workshop was great, and left a lot of precious feelings and impressions. But here i'd like to describe my deepest impression of these three days.

“I’ll show you the five quality” – said Sigong - “This posture looks good, but now there is no energy in it. And now…" Sigong started to perform the five quality in the standing posture. It was remarkable to observe, how the body fulfilled with the energy at once and the 5 quality created one harmonized movement. At the beginning the movement was clearly visible, the amplitude was not very small. This picture already made me very excited. But the most divine thing came later. Sigong was making the amplitude of the movement smaller and smaller until it completely went into the body…
From the “Geometrical” point of view Sigong stopped moving. “Geometrically” his body again looked like the one before the demonstration… but the energy within the body made the whole picture completely different.
It is hard to describe, but it was clearly visible, how the energy circulated within the body, being everywhere in the body at once. It was marvelous, it was obvious that he was ready to explode with fa-jing anywhere at any time…
i was lucky to stand quite near the Sigong, and was able not only to see, but also somehow to feel the energy producing by him at that time.
It was really the unbelievable feeling which i’d never experienced before. Thank you, Sigong!
Старый 29.11.2007, 11:40
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
i was lucky to stand quite near the Sigong, and was able not only to see, but also somehow to feel the energy producing by him at that time.
yeah, i know what you mean. during some of the 15 basic at our recent workshop, he was combining the movements and the breath to do a little qigong for his knee, and there was definitely a feeling of "something" standing close to him.
Старый 29.11.2007, 17:27
Metakor Metakor вне форума
admin

Отправить сообщение для Metakor с помощью Skype™

photos >>
Закрытая тема