I Liq Chuan International Fourm

Вернуться   I Liq Chuan International Fourm > Iliqchuan in the World > Main Forum

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 03.10.2008, 01:00
Alexander Skalozub Alexander Skalozub вне форума
Administrator

По умолчанию ILC on Russian TV

http://www.russia.ru/borodina3/
Старый 04.10.2008, 10:23
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™

very cool!

can anybody give us a translation? i'd like to know what the reporter had to say about what you were showing her.
Старый 10.10.2008, 20:22
Vatican Vatican вне форума

Отправить сообщение для Vatican с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Translation

The gist: The girl in the video is quite famous russian tv star, her name is Ksenia Borodina. Her conversation with my Sifu and Dasha is translated below.

Borodina (holding the stuff): There is a lot of different stuff here, you can fight with evil spirits using it. I'm quite confused now, because absolutely don't know what to do here. I watched "Ninja Turtles" cartoon in childhood and that is all i know about martial arts

Got aquainted with the Sifu Alex, they both inroduced themselves to each other:

Sifu said, he had been practising chinese martial arts for more then 25 years. He said he had won 3 medals at the Taiji Legacy 2001 and now he leads the Ilichuan school in Russia, and had already brought up several champs of different martial arts competitions.

B.: Oh, great! Hope I'll become your student too. But first tell me why i had to put on this clothes and what i have to do.

S.: It's a traditional clothes for chinese martial arts.

B.: Why it is so loose?

S.: It makes the performance more spectacular and helps you to feel the movement better.

S.: The name of the Art is I-Liq-chuan which means "Mental-physical martial art". So here we develop the main distinguishing feature of the human being - his Mind.
S.: (Performing Fajing) We are training to perform an explosive force. I can move slowly but then produce a great power at the moment.

B.: So, it's something like cheating a person - it's seems i'm stroking you gently and at that moment... you are attacked

Sifu performed Fajing on Borodina. She is impressed, crying out something really emotional. She said it's like a tsunami.

S.: The most wonderful thing in the art is that it gives us not only the way of self-defending, but also health, phylosophy and the Way of self-realization

S.: Let me inroduce my student Dasha to you. She is two-times European Taiji tuishou champ, Moscow Muai Thai Cup champ and the martial arts olympiad Wushu-sanda champ.

B.: But a lady... she shoud be such a gentle and light being... and this sport is for men i think.

Dasha: It's not a sport, it's an Art. It's useful both for men amd women. And practising the Art you can maintain gentle and light.

Scenery Change. Prepairing for kicks and punches.

B.: I Cant remember last time i stroke a man. Only my husband sometimes suffered some strikes.
The main problem is how to save my nails.

Sifu, explaining one of the kicks: "It's very practical for girls at the disco. It's difficult to kick from this distance, so you have to shift all your weight back and use your knee"

B.: Hm, what a way to invite a guy for the romantic dance...

B.: (Punching the camera) You don't want to watch us - Take it!

Sifu, finishing the class: Baoquanli is the rite of finishing the class. Good Bye!

Borodina: Thank you so much, Good Bye.
Burning the fire: Now I'm Paying the Honor to all the Masters of this wonderful Art.

It's an unbelieveable adrenalin rush, i'm extremally pleased, i offer everybody to try. I'm really encouraged by this Art and i will defenitely come back here to this club. Bye!

Последний раз редактировалось Vatican, 10.10.2008 в 21:12.
Старый 10.10.2008, 23:45
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™

wow dude, that's A LOT of work. thanks so much for the effort!