I Liq Chuan International Fourm

Вернуться   I Liq Chuan International Fourm > Iliqchuan in the World > Main Forum

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 10.02.2009, 23:29
3clouds 3clouds вне форума

По умолчанию splitting the direction of the force

Can someone explain what Sam means by "splitting the direction of the force at any point of the body".
"By utilizing spinning force all the body movements become rounded and circular. Power is generated from the ground through the feet and legs, then transmitted through the waist and shoulders, into a unified body movement. Higher levels maintain unity, while splitting the direction of the force at any point of the body."
Старый 11.02.2009, 23:39
Miro Miro вне форума

Отправить сообщение для Miro с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Can someone explain what Sam means by "splitting the direction of the force at any point of the body".
"By utilizing spinning force all the body movements become rounded and circular. Power is generated from the ground through the feet and legs, then transmitted through the waist and shoulders, into a unified body movement. Higher levels maintain unity, while splitting the direction of the force at any point of the body."
"Splitting force comes from any point you choose and goes both ways: one direction is down to the center of the feet and the other direction is to the opponent, or point of contact. At the point of contact relax without collapsing as the opponent applies force absorb the force down to any point you choose to be the ground and split while maintaining the six physical points." (I Liq Chuan book, page 69).

I hope, this helped you.
Miro
Старый 12.02.2009, 02:42
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™

in a way, it's like expanding.